- Katie: Wait.... are there Del Taco's in New York?
- Me: omg I didn't see any, I really don't know
- Katie: That might be an issue.
- -both check our phones and find nothing-
- Katie: Well that could be a deal breaker
- Me: I feel dead inside.
So I got through my first summer late night movie of the summer. The Switch with Jason Bateman and Jenn Aniston. I cried and laughed. It is honestly such a cute movie. Seriously adorable. I’m so going to watch it again. :)
I am slowly learning that one of the hardest things in life for me is wanting to put myself out there to move my life along, but I am finding no opportunity to do so. I can be a very patient person but I am finding that I am not as patient as I once thought. I wish things would happen now, new challenges, career decisions, relationships. I really am not complaining. I have a wonderful life. It is just hard sometimes to be stuck in the same place wanting change but not having the tools or the means to do so.
I really love the word darling. It’s so cute and classy and oldtimey.